Have You Ever Been Married?
In the name of Jesus; may God be blessed as we choose to share my past decisions to marry.
- I had fallen in love with my perception of the worldly potential of the man that had asked me to marry him.
- I never really accepted my husband for who He was. As we dated, I lusted for the prosperity that we would have as he changed for me.
- I didn’t care that he and I might have had different ambitions.
- My husband and I never talked about our goals.
- I now realize that my goal was to take away his free will and make him adhere to what I desired of him.
- I had no understanding of God’s rule that my husband was supposed to be the spiritual head of our household.
- Before getting married, I had no idea as to what God’s word meant for my husband and I to be evenly yoked.
What did I learn about deciding to marry?
- I learned that I had made the same decision three times.
- I learned that God knows my heart better than I do, and He should have been our common denominator.
- I learned that I would not have married either husband had I asked God for His guidance in my choosing the right husband.
- I learned to accept responsibility for my decisions as to why I chose to marry the man that I married.
- I learned that I should have evaluated a contingent suitor’s spirit with the Holy spirit before entering into a platonic relationship.
- I learned that I should not have ignored any warning signs(red flags).
- I learned that if I had not been so arrogantly self centered, I would have realized before I entered into marriage that neither husband exhibited the love I wanted and needed.(the eight types of love),
- I learned that seeking and being obedient to God is my first love.
- I learned that loving God uncomplicates loving a man.
- I learned that throughout, during, and after marriage, God never left me.
- I learned that I am not responsible for my husband’s or any other adult’s decisions and actions.
- I learned what my grandfather, T.Scott (my earthly dad’s father) meant when he told me to keep trying until I got it right. It took me three marriages before I understood that if a man doesn’t honor God he won’t honor me and we don’t have a common denominator.
I finally took time out in order to evaluate my decisions that caused not one, but three marriages to end in divorce. I married and divorced each time without seeking God’s guidance in choosing my husband. Unfortunately neither husband and I were spiritually connected. We were lustfully connected, as each marriage began with my mate and I committing fornication and adultery against ABBA Father.
Psalm 139:23–23(KJV), “23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”
- The Holy Spirit inspires D.S.: David sings to God: 23. Look into my soul, Heavenly Father, and sense my love: test my spirit, and recognize my choices: 24. Also, notice should I possess any wickedness within my dwelling, and guide me to eternal righteousness.
Psalm 59:16–17(KJV), “16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. 17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.”
- The Holy Spirit inspires D.S.: David’s song to God: 16. Anyhow I choose to chant about your omnipotence, yes, as the sun rises I shall belt out your humanitarianism: truthfully you have been my protector and shelter during my times of distress. 17. To you, possessor of my energy, I shall croon: I acknowledge Jehovah as my defender, as well as my Higher power of compassion.
John 15:7 (KJV), “7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”
- The Holy Spirit inspires D.S.: should you live within my composition, and my instructions are proportional to your configuration, you will ask for what you want, and what you ask for will be given to you.
May God be blessed as I thank Him for blessing me with various healings as I choose to be obedient to His Word of using the leaves and oils.
May God be blessed as I am very thankful for His aligning Satya Das (Advance Physical Therapy & Rehab P.C.), to professionally help my anatomy heal from the 12/31/1998 slip and fall, which caused a domino effect of disabilities throughout my body. Satya is the best therapist I have encountered during this journey of healing.
May God be blessed as I choose to obey Him and advocate to others of His grace, love, healing, and forgiveness for the abused, the abuser, and the rebellious souls. (Amazon),
Advance Physical Therapy & Rehab P.C., www.advancepymichigan.com
All glory to God!!!: in the name of Jesus I thank God guiding me to testify to others of His helping me to stand accountable for my decisions marry.