Do You Know That The Things That You Have Done and Said To Others will Return to You?
In the name of Jesus; may God be blessed as we reap as He decides.
To reap is to, “receive (a reward or benefit) as a consequence of one’s own or other people’s actions.” “the company is poised to reap the benefits of this investment” (Oxford dictionary),
Biblical meaning of reap, “3. To gather; to obtain; to receive as a reward, or as the fruit of labor or of works; in a good or bad sense; as, to reap a benefit from exertions.” (KJV),
We are all of God’s children and He loves the righteous as well as the unrighteous. That is why we each have to reap accordingly with His commandments based on our individual decisions and actions. God does not have favorite children. He loves us all equally. However, what we put into our souls and loving Him back is what we will reap. God is the judge of our being held accountable for what we reap as His word dictates in the Bible, as well as our carnal reaction as based on His word; and our souls direction of our flesh under our choice of being guided by the Holy Spirit or wicked spirits: of which God created for us to have freewill in choosing our final eternal destiny. Should you choose to straddle the fence, you have lost by not choosing Him. The righteous will live eternity in God’s palace: which God the creator of earth, also created: as those who once honored God and left because they decided to worship wickedness will live in hell with Satan and His fallen angels; which God also created: and those whose original and final decision has been to honor another entity. will live with Lucifer the angel who chose to be a fallen angel in order to have his own dome away from God, which God created. God will make us stand accountable for our decisions based on our freewill choices, and each soul will be the beneficiary and instantaneously start reaping upon our deciding that we are grown, we don’t have to listen to God’s guidance, and we can make our own decisions. Mother, father, nor anyone else will reap the wealth of our eternal destiny. Each soul will reap our own wealth accordingly with God’s truth.
Matthew 10:31(KJV), “31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.”
- Holy Spirit: “Do not be afraid of anything, your soul is the triumphant creation.
1 Kings 13:1–5(KJV) “13 And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the Lord unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.2 And he cried against the altar in the word of the Lord, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the Lord; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men’s bones shall be burnt upon thee.3 And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the Lord hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.4 And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.5 The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the Lord.
- Holy Spirit: “1. God sent a man from Judah to Bethel: to inform the king of ten tribes and son of Nebat, so the man and Jeroboam stood at the place of worship and burned incense. 2. The man exclaimed God’s word, as he advocated what God proclaimed; Watch for, the baby that will be born in David’s household, king of Judah Josiah; also for me Jeroboam offered the hierarchical worshippers to burn incense on me,and people bodies would be set afire on top of me. 3. On that very day the man gave a message, that said, this is God’s word: Notice, the holy place will be demolished, also the burnt remains that are on it will flow on the land. 4. The same happened as prophesied, upon the King of Judah hearing the proclamations of the man God sent, when the man hollered God’s message while at the Bethel shrine, hollering, take king Jeroboam. And the king’s power which he used against the man, wilted away, as to not allow the king to use his power against God again. 5. The place of worship was destroyed, as the burnt remains flowed from the shrine, as indicated by the prophet from God and fulfilled as given by our creator’s word.
Psalm 91:11(KJV) “11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”
- Holy Spirit: “Consequentially God gives His angels authority over me, to maintain me in all my soul’s labor.
- May God be blessed as we choose to adhere to His guidance of using Hemp essential oils, through numerous healings.
- May God be blessed as we choose to follow His guidance and alignment with Satya Das (Advance Physical Therapy & Rehab P.C.), to professionally help with the healing of a weakened anatomy. Satya is the best therapist I have encountered during this journey of my 12/31/1998 accident.
- May God be blessed as we choose to obediently advocate about generational abuse; and write books that reverence His grace, love, forgiveness, and healing for the abused, the abuser, and the angry souls; such as mine. I love my parents, and family, but I pledge my allegiance to God. (Amazon),
Advance Physical Therapy & Rehab P.C., www.advancepymichigan.com
In the name of Jesus; may God be blessed!!!: as we reap from Him.